Sunday, August 3, 2008

To be with You

The warm sun, and the swift breeze, remind me of you
I cannot think back, to a time, when we used to be two,
But what should I do now, for I no longer have you,
Death took thee from me, there was nothing I could do,
Long and hard for thee, have I cried,
Always failed to get you back, whenever I tried,
For heaven would not, give you back to me,
And you and me apart, I cannot bear to see,
So here I come, love, to the plunge, and through,
For all I need, is to be with you


P.S: This poem was written back around 2001, and I have kept it the way it was originally written. Just felt nice coming across something like this in an old diary of mine, thought I'd share it with others. And yeah, I was still a kid at that time, so keep the criticisms a bit light, go easy on me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write everything in a perfect way!
good job done!

Sundus said...

Good that u kept it in the origional form cuz its simply great!
first time the person hasnt walked away but the death took her/him away!
nice job!