Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Come...

Jeer at me, yes, tread on my self,
For I am just an age-old toy, on a dusty shelf,
For how long shall ye marre my face, like so?
There is no more, just the toss before the throw,
I close my ears, try to shut you away,
And yet again I succumb, again my feet sway,
How deeper can I go, beyond this abyss?
Someone once joked, there is a bliss...
Come trample me hard, come please yourself,
I am no human, a meager fairy elf,
So try it now, come break me in two,
For you won't ever know, that I love you...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your every other work makes me love the latest one!

Ahmed Belal Hashmi said...

oh, wow, I have a secret admirer :D

Sundus said...

Well...this sure is a piece...after u described it a bit, grasping the full meaning...it really rocked.
the way u've written the feeling of devotion..totally at the disposal of the one u love is great..!
*thumbs-up*

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Great work.