Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Waiting for One

Ecstasy and joy, happiness around,
Smiles and laughter, is what, me, surround,
Yet something's amiss, I can feel it in me,
In all this love, why don't I feel free?
And then I realize, where lay the cause,
For a second, the hurt made me pause,
I step out of my house, to breathe the fresh air,
To shake it off, escape from despair,
And I hear you saying, why are you so blue?
Why not be happy, so many are waiting for you,
And I laugh silently, your belief so strong,
You know, I love it, when you always get it wrong,
So many waiting for me, and yet I so blue,
Dint you understand, I was waiting just for one, and that is you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another good work by you!
i loved the last line!
you really love madly and truly:)

Sundus said...

Told you...this is the best poem of yours i have read till now :)
Very well written!