Sunday, July 13, 2008

What is it That You Do?

What is it that you do?

How deep do you touch?

I feel naked around you...

Does it show so much?

Make me breathe,

Come take me whole,

Breathe into me,

Into my soul...

Your fingers weave magic,

Your kiss so light,

Every time I wish,

In your arms, die I might,

God there is, believe I do now,

Love flows from your lips to mine,

The only doubt that I have now,

Whoever said man is not divine?

You make me believe I can fly,

Woman, you kiss away my pain,

I know you'll stand by me forever,

In scorching sunlight, in the cool rain...

Could not see, how I could say,

I came, I felt, and now I belong,

Once I thought I’d shatter into pieces,

Now your warmth just makes me strong,

On it goes,

Like words untold,

Surprisingly beautiful,

Let life unfold...

I know not now, how to thank god,

Kneel in front of you, and say what?

Was I just lucky, or destiny take hold?

Or with virtue, this fortune begot?

Feeble I am, man weak as is,

Wish to you, I say this,

Come into my arms, when you feel scared,

Come into my arms, when you feel amiss,

Should you feel sad,

Or just me that you miss,

Come into my arms, my soul, my heart,

Come into my arms, it's our very own bliss...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good expression and the way you describe your feelings is really good
May God bless your pen!

Arham Munawar said...

great work buddy