Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sleeping Life

In the arms of a sleeping life,

My fortune, my love awaits,

Yet bound to the chains of this futile world,

Staring at me, closed gates,

Like a mercenary, ruthless, cold,

This time takes its toll,

Wonder how much more blood life needs,

Already filled is the bowl,

Yet faith there is, my love will endure,

And i will come to her,

Her prints on me, her touch, her feel,

I will not ever let blur,

And i will spin her beautifully,

Into a symphony so pure,

Together we will, dance in the air,

Forever, and much more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you express is really remarkable .
If this poem is written for someone really special in life then really that person is really going to be yours:)
God bless you and your partner

Anonymous said...

I like the way you have expressed your feelings... somethin must've gone terribly wrong in yeh lyf, but t' say ta least, whoeva she ix, she'x v v lucky =)