Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Blessing of My Life

Sinking deep inside the shadows in my mind,
I call out again to you, the blessing thine,
Oh, mother, kind and benevolent so,
Your presence shall always make my eyes shine,

Do not leave me all alone on this path unknown,
May you dwell in my heart forever and more,
You feel I am strong enough to be on my own,
Forget not, I am still your child, not more,

My will shakes and my steps unsure,
I hope for the warmth of your guiding hand,
I ask not much but your merciful grace,
Without you, I shall be alone in this foreign land,

Kind you are, to let me be free, to learn to fly,
Maybe it is just me, not ready by now,
Each day I shall brave my way through the croud,
Each night, in a prayer for you, I shall bow

A blessing are you for me, my world,
Cool shade in the burning sun, bare feet I must go on,
Just remember this forever, words I have not enough,
Your son shall always call for you, forever, and ever, just for one

No comments: